Friday, September 4, 2009

Dash away all!

Thanks again, to Rachel for this submission.

The Obvious - I truley believe only the stupidest and most attention desprate person on the planet would add extensions to only the sides of their head. I felt like grabbing one in each hand and shaking them while yelling out "On Dancer on Prancer..."

The less obvious but perhaps even more annoying - The Strap Perfect. I have one of these things, they are very useful in keeping bra straps underwraps when you wear a racerback shirt so you can avoid going out in public looking like a total skank. This skank decided to use hers under a regular tank-top so that we could all get a clear view of her bright blue bra straps.

I totally win.
I totally agree.

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment