Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The doctor is out... of his mind

I recently started seeing a new doctor. I don't think I'll be going back to him though, since this experience was a little off-putting.

The waiting room was just like any standard family practicioner's waiting room would be: adorned with chairs, ferns, outdated magazines, and poorly framed generic photography. No reason for concern there.

However, as soon as the nurse led me into the examination room I started to get a somewhat
uncomfortable feeling. Something about my new doctor's organizational style made me a little wary of trusting him with my medical well-being. See if you can use these pictures I snapped after the nurse left to figure out what I might be talking about.


Piles of garbage everywhere, trash in the sink, loose papers on the counter, toppled over pictures, stacks of old magazines, and some sort of demon dog statue? In the exam room???

I totally win.

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

2 comments:

  1. What do you suppose the Dr. would use binoculars for in his medical practice? Hmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he has a book called, "Winner"... I wonder, is it his autobiography?

    ReplyDelete